Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Naomi’s Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies


These cookies are often referred to as the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. The reason being they are super soft and moist and delicious every time. My dear friend Naomi has been making these bad boys for years and they are always requested at every event she attends. While she was gracious enough to share the recipe with me I have never been able to get mine quite the same texture as hers but they are still a show stopper.


1 Box cake mix (I use Betty Crocker butter yellow)
½ C vegetable oil
1-2 Tbs water
2 large eggs (mixed separately before adding)
2 C chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

I mix the entire thing in my stand mixer for 3-4 minutes and then bake for 9-10 minutes at 375. This recipe should yield about 24 larger cookies (tablespoon of dough) or 36 smaller ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment