Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Ray's Steak and Cheese, now @ Ray's to the 3rd

Well the time has past on Ray’s Steak and Cheese joint. As quickly as it came, it went. The steaks were delicious and I wish I could kick and scream to bring it back but I have a feeling I don’t have much pull. I am however excited that Ray, has decided to keep his most awesome sandwich on the Rays to the third lunch menu so that we can continue to enjoy it for years (hopefully) to come.

They offer their sandwiches with American and provolone, lettuce, tomato and your choice of mixed greens or fries. Several toppings including onions, peppers and mushrooms can be added on for an additional charge. I have never been to philly and I didn’t have my first cheese steak until I was in my 20s but let me say that since then I have become quite the convert and this one definitely ranks up there for me.

Behold its deliciousness:

As far as family friendly goes I think this joint has it down. Its just classy enough to have table clothes but totally has the family feel. While we were eating lunch several other tables with small children came and went with everyone looking like they enjoyed themselves. There were several high chairs (with working safety belts) but I will say that I do not remember seeing a changing table in the bathroom. If I am wrong definitely let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment