Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Week 1

 I definitely have my own style. I am not saying I am stylish, but I roll with it. I would call it comfy classic with a bit of mama chic mixed in. When it comes to my favorite little dude I prefer a slightly more hip version of my same style. I am a sucker for a good pair of overalls but I also cant help but dress the little guy up from time to time. The kicker is, I am a thrifty mama. I almost exclusively shop at discount stores or outlets and even then I usually buy things from the sale or clearance section. I like to think its my good strong Scottish roots that keep me thrifty but in reality it might just be that I am cheap.




I know I am biased  but B really is an adorable kid and I think we put together some good looking outfits for shopping on a budget so when my friend Maria from Mummy’s Busy World and Very Busy Mama approached me about sharing little B’s style for her Trendy Tot Tuesday link up I jumped at the opportunity. So here we go, my first attempt at Trendy Tot Tuesday

Lil B’s Style: It sure is some sorta style


Hat: This is our favorite winter accessory and by ours I mean MINE. It doesn’t matter where we are, the park, the store or just out for a jog someone always complements us on it. Its super warm, soft and bonus, its so bright I can’t loose my kid if I tried. Chaos Little Things Hat: http://bitylink.info/gul
Puffer Jacket: OshKosh B’gosh outlet
Shirt: Manchester United Soccer Jersey with a long sleeve white onesie underneath to keep him warm
Pants: Carters Sweatpants
Shoes: Adidas kicks 60% off from the Syms going out of business sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment