Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Charlotte turns TWO & Sesame Street hits MOBU

I love hosting parties and entertaining in my home but when you live in a smaller space it can be hard to get all your friends and family together so sometimes you just need to find an alternative space. For years I agonized over my phobia generic party spaces, every shower, holiday or just family get together I stressed over space limitations because I wanted to make sure the event felt personal.
This past weekend, our dear friend Charlotte celebrated her second birthday Sesame style at MOBU and I immediately realized I have been missing out! I couldn’t have been more impressed with the entire set up from the attentive staff (hello, clean-up crew!) to the level of personalization. The party felt way more comfortable than it would have in my home, let’s face it, 15 toddlers in anyone’s house is enough to call in the reinforcements.
The birthday girl in her Elmo dress and matching party hat!

I loved the fact that the kids had a huge area to blow off steam, that there were staff to help out and that they let you bring in your own food and decorations to really make it your own event. The kids had a great time with the activities and I couldn’t get enough of all the cute details Charlotte’s mommy had made to completely personalize the party. 
Clockwise from the top Left: Charlotte sign/goldfish centerpiece, B's handprint Elmo card for Charlotte, party place setting, adult goody bags, kids eating snack, invitation, crayon and goldfish goodies for kids, party room set up.

If you are in the market for a Sesame Street birthday party (Amber) all the print items came from the Etsy shop Amanda's Parties To Go  and were personalized to perfection for the beautiful birthday girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment