Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Coconut Curry Potato Crisps


We have been getting TONS of potatoes from our CSA the past few weeks so I have been on a potato frenzy. These coconut curry potato crisps were devised from my friend Sarah’s baked French fry recipe that I shared a few weeks back. I love how easy and versatile these are and that since they are sliced thinly they cook super quickly. I served these up with baked chicken one night and then with burgers the next and they complimented both meals perfectly. With another big bag of potatoes hitting our doorstep this week I have a feeling there will be plenty more of these in out future.



3-4 medium potatoes, sliced ½ inch or less thick
1 tbs coconut oil
Curry powder
Salt

Toss the sliced potatoes in coconut oil and lay them out on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt and curry powder and then bake at 400 for 20 minutes, flipping once. Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment