Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Books for the next generation of foodies


Ok, I just couldn’t resist. My Aunt and Uncle got lil B this adorable sushi book for Christmas this year. B got his first taste of sushi while in Hawaii this summer with egg tamago which is probably the most baby friendly sushi there is out there. It is basically a scrambled and fried sweetened egg that is over sushi rice with a strip of seaweed. B loved it and now when we read his book he lovingly points at the tamago and says yummmmmm.

I love the idea of introducing little ones to different types of food so I was super excited to find out that Arlington Library carries the entire collection of these adorable baby foodie books. We now learn about all sorts of new delicious foods as we read together and it is my hope that one day we can try them all too! For those of you who are raising the future foodies of America definitely check out the super cute world snacks series by Amy Wilson Sanger.

Darn it, now I want to make some sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment