Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey Cupid, Take Your Pick!


Happy Valentines Day! I know its cheesy but I cant help myself, I just love valentines day. I think its so important to show the people in your life how much you love them and while this is just another day to do that it makes me melt when I see how everyone else does it.
Little B has gotten quite popular in his 1.5 years with multiple engagements to attend this week. With all these parties to attend we had to get on this valentine thing so here are our top three contenders for parties we will be attending
Our I Choo Choo Choose You Valentines (Gotta love Ralph)
A photo card 40 for $10 through CVS attached to a cellophane bag (leftover from his 1st birthday) with a Choo Choo Train from Target. These cute little gifts ranged between $2-5 since I was able to snag many of the trains from the dollar section in the store!
We go together like Apples and Bananas
For this super cute valentine I printed out circle labels using the 2.5 inch round template from Paper Source and then a larger 4 inch circle on card stock using my awesome Martha Stewart circle cutter. I glued each of the paper labels onto the card stock and then attached them to the fruit with kitchen twine. The organic fruit came from Whole Foods and cost me less than $10 for seven bananas and a bag of apples.
Of course this post wouldn’t be complete without a super cute pic of my little Valentine. I have to say he is quite stylish in his polo sweater (purchased for Christmas) from Marshall’s, his super cute black and white plaid button up from Heartstrings, jeans and of course those little black Chuck Taylors!
This post will also be linked up at Mummys Busy World for Trendy Tot Tues. Check them out if you haven’t already. Maria (Mummy) is a fellow Duke and blogger extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment