Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Burger Tap and Shake Restaurant Review

I have been severely lacking my my restaurant reviews as of late. I have a bunch in my head that I have been meaning to get to writing but some how I have just not found the time to sit down and write them. When I decided to make an effort to pull a few together Burger, Tap and Shake was at the top of my list.

The hubs and I took B into the city the other weekend to grab some documents from his office and thought we would pick up up a quick lunch on our way. It was post swimming and B was super tired so I figured we were likely to have a melt down if we tried to stretch him too far. Since BTS is conveniently located on Washington Circle, right on our way to the office we decided that we would check it out and boy am I glad we did.

While the hubs decided to go for the traditional burger I went all out, ordering the Southern Comfort. A delicious burger topped with pimento cheese, vidalia onions and sweet pickle slices. We split a side of sweet potato fries dipped in their signature sauce which tasted like a thousand island with a kick. Little B enjoyed pieces of our burgers and fries and ended up acting like a perfect gentleman!

While there were no changing tables available they do have several high chairs. I did have to ask for a chair to be brought out from the back but the service was superb and the food was just what this mama needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment