Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bubble Pizza

Bubble Pizza- this picture does not do it justice
This recipe comes from my friend Carrie who has shared many delicious treats with me over the years. when she first told me about it I was dairy free and drooling over the pizza. Since then, I have made several versions of this and it always turns out just as yummy. Tonight I made ours with tons of veggies and just a little pepperoni that was cut into chunks for some meaty flavor. This is a super easy meal that is ready in less than an hour.

2 C pizza cheese
½ C parmesan cheese
1 jar of pizza sauce
2 tubs of buttermilk biscuits
“toppings” of choice. I used zucchini, onions, olives, peppers and pepperoni for us tonight.
Italian seasoning
EVOO

Preheat the oven to 350. Cut veggies and saute with ECOO and 1 tbs of italian seasoning until they begin to cook. Remove from heat. Cut biscuits into fourths and mix with pizza sauce, add all toppings. Place the mixture into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Pull from the oven and cover with the cheese mixture. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and brown on the top.

Serve immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment