Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grilled Greek Salmon

Broiled Greek Spice Salmon
A couple of months ago I picked up this Greek Seasoning by The Spice Hunter and boy does it rock! I think this might just be my new favorite way to make salmon. So far I have grilled and broiled it and both times it was absolutely delicious and super quick. Cooking time for either method is about 10 minutes which makes this a perfect week night meal.

1 lb salmon (I prefer the wild caught)
Spice Hunter Greek Seasoning
EVOO
Agave
S&P

Pat the piece of salmon dry. Season with Salt and pepper and then shake the Greek Seasoning out to create an herb crust on the top of the fish. Drizzle EVOO and Agave over the herbs to help them crisp up and either broil or grill for 10 min skin side down. Pictured, is the broiled version, accompanied by some broiled asparagus and a quick potato salad with caramelized onions and fresh herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment