Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lunchbox by Bryan Voltaggio

I typically don't do write ups on products/restaurants I have never tried but this one sounds just to “me” not to write about.
A. It was opened by at Top Chef Alumn
B. I love a good sandwich, especially if its under $5!
C. They are rumored to have a fully stocked changing station in the ladies room

Yes, I did say a fully stocked changing room. If this restaurant was in my hood I would be singing its praises on a daily basis. This idea totally takes family friendly dining to a new level. It screams, we don’t just put up with your tiny tot, we welcome you.

The more I read about Lunchbox by Bryan Voltaggio the more I want to take a trip up to Fredrick to give it a try. Its obviously a long trek but the historic area offers lots of fun family friendly activities (and shopping) so it is now on my must do list for the spring/summer. Who wants to join?
http://www.grubgrade.com/2011/12/03/bryan-voltaggios-lunchbox-in-frederick-maryland/

Lunchbox
50 Carroll Creek Way
Fredrick, MD
301-360-0580
Open daily 11:30-6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment