Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Greek Chicken Burgers


A couple of months ago I went over to a family bbq and had the most delicious turkey burger that was filled with feta and sun dried tomatoes. This new chicken burger is my version of Uncle Richards original (which I am told comes from a Giada Turkey Meat Loaf recipe.) It is flavorful and moist and totally made me feel fulfilled even though I am usually a beef burger girl. I made them again last week when we had some family in town and since both my guests raved about them I figured they MUST be posted.

2 green onions, chopped
1 clove of garlic, diced
5-8 sun dried tomatoes (stored in oil) chopped up
4 artichoke hearts, chopped
¾ C feta cheese, crumbled
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp, spice hunter Greek seasoning
1 lb ground chicken

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and form burger patties. Grill over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment