Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Semi-Homade Cream Cheese Fudge Brownies

These brownies are so decadent and delicious that they make me want to immediately jump on a treadmill. Lucky for all of us they really are not as bad for you as you think they should be and they are about the easiest dessert ever to make. I have made them for a couple of play dates (yes, I prefer to bake when I can make others eat my spoils) and I have gotten several complements on them so I figured they were definitely worth a post.

1 box of brownie mix (and everything specified on the directions)
1/2 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 a bar of low fat cream cheese

Prepare the brownies as specified on the box. When the brownies are almost cooked microwave chocolate and cream cheese in a bowl (about 1-2 minutes at 50% heat.) Stir until the mixture begins to blend and the cream cheese is melted. Scoop chocolate/cream cheese mixture on to the cooked brownies and spread until they are completely covered. Allow the pan to cool and then place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set. Eat as fast as you can before they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment