Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Its gonna be a Trash Bash

Today is my little mans SECOND birthday which just blows my mind. We have tons of fun stuff planned including presents, Music Together, lunch with friends and then a trip to the Arlington Country Fair!

I have heard great things about all the family friendly activities they have at the fair and I know lil B will just love the rides. This weekend we are bringing our festivities to a close with a super fun Trash Bash for all of his little friends. I myself wanted to go with a vintage mail man themed party since B has a strong affection for the postal service but unfortunately my child is one of many strong opinions and he requested a garbage truck theme for his big day.


 
After weeks of hoarding my trash and recyclables and begging my friends to do the same (thanks Laurel) the day is almost here. Ill be doing a full posting after the weekend but be sure to check out our Twitter feed for a few sneak peeks prior to the party.  For now, enjoy a picture of my big TWO year old on his new ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment